Martin is a high-energy, entertaining and engaging speaker. He delivers keynotes, presentations and featured talks for organizations and businesses throughout North America on social media, digital communications and social PR.
He also conducts customized social media training sessions and workshops.
Please contact ProSpeakers if you’re interested for more information or to set up a booking.
Recent Workshops and Appearances – 2016:
- Goodwill Industries International conference: Crisis preparedness workshop and mobile trends presentation ( August 7/8)
- Social Media Week Toronto: Trends and Strategies – Dispatches from the Digital Frontline (June 8)
- Regional Municipality of York: One-Day Crisis Training Workshop (May 13)
- Seneca School of Media: Beyond Google Maps – Navigating the Marketing and PR Road Ahead (May 6)
- South by Southwest Interactive Festival: ‘Stay True to Your Craft and Online Brand’, panelist (March 13)
Click here for Martin’s past appearances.