Maybe you’re a well known or up and coming brand.
You’ve got a big announcement and want to shout it to the world. Or you have an exciting product launch or some important company news. You want to get the word out, build awareness, engagement and your business.
How do you make the news?
These days you need to create, produce and share dazzling stories. And in order to do that you have to think like a newsroom and amplify via social, digital and traditional channels.
Organizations have an opportunity to become a trusted source and act like a media outlet.
And we can help.
We work with you to create standout content, social/digital media and new PR programs that engage, educate and entertain. This includes:
- Social media audits to identify insights, opportunities, challenges, audiences and communities.
- Developing goal-oriented strategies and actionable marketing communications plans with measurable objectives.
- Teaching your team how to think and act like a newsroom and implement a go-to online content hub, optimized for discovery and search.
- Leading creative idea generation sessions and establishing a workable content/editorial calendar.
- Training your team on the latest trends in social and digital media and and how you can make them work for you.
- Writing high impact blogs, articles and stories, scripts, news posts and releases, Q&As, talks and presentations.
- Producing sharable videos, podcasts and multimedia brand stories.
- Researching, identifying and building relationships with influencers.
An approach that works for you
We work with clients big and small to develop strategies, uncover, write and edit your stories, help you find and develop your brand voice, select the optimal social channels and train and guide your team.
Consider us as your outsourced editor-in-chief.
Interested to hear more?
Please contact us to discuss how we can prepare a program that’s custom-tailored to your needs.